In honor of 2017, Guild President Tammy Takahashi has come up with a remarkable list of challenges for crocheters. If you were looking to take your art to the next level...here is your chance.
We'd love to hear how your challenge is coming along throughout the year. Let us know in the Ravelry forum or on our Facebook page.
Good Luck and Happy New Year!
- Crochet one item a month
- Crochet one item for yourself
- Crochet one project over the weekend
- Crochet one item for a special occasion
- Crochet one item with a technique you’ve never done before
- Finish one item that’s been sitting on the shelf longer than 6 months
- Make one item with yarn you frogged from another project
- Make one wearable item
- Crochet one item in your Ravelry queue
- Mark dedicated crochet time on your calendar once a week
- Crochet one mystery crochet-a-long
- Crochet one item for a family member or friend
- Take a class to improve your skills
- Learn to knit
- Make one item that has knit and crochet in it
- Crochet one item you designed or modified yourself
- Make a crochet project from a book or magazine in your library